Sunday, January 9, 2011

NFP Preview: Room to Run But Teetering on MBS Coupon Shift

Hot news from AZ Home Help:

Posted To: MBS Commentary

I gotta be honest. I didn’t really watch the market too closely today. I was late to my desk this AM. Pushed the day ahead out AFTER data was released. Then got sucked into commenting on a WSJ article titled, “ Writing On The Wall: Mortgage Borrowers Take Blame, And Banks Agree ”. After that it was excess inventory that grabbed my attention. Time magazine’s " Assignment Detroit ” really got me thinking about the whole “bull dozing” approach to balancing out supply/demand. And before I knew it MG was asking me who was gonna write the MBS close and I hadn’t even eaten lunch yet. Maybe that doesn’t make me the most qualified person to talk on the market today… Eh. On second thought, I really didn’t miss too much. Not in the big...(read more)

Forward this article via email:  Send a copy of this story to someone you know that may want to read it.



Source: www.mortgagenewsdaily.com

- For more real estate news visit our website at http://www.AzHomeHelp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment